Learning Group Facilitators and Session Leaders
Contribute to the future of the legal profession
Learning Group Facilitators provide assistance and feedback to students while they participate in the online modules. CPLED is always recruiting lawyers willing to offer their time and expertise in our face-to-face modules as well.
Become a Face-to-Face Session Leader or Contributor
These lawyers are responsible for either:
- Participating in a plenary session or demonstrating skills, or
- Leading in-person sessions for a small group of students. These sessions often include discussions and opportunities to practice skills.
Lawyers interested in becoming face-to-face session leaders may contact us for more information.
Become a Learning Group Facilitator
Experienced and qualified lawyers who belong to an overseeing law society and meet the criteria below may act as learning group facilitators for each of the six online modules. Each module is about three weeks in duration.
- Monitoring students progress through a module and answering questions
- Reviewing student submissions and providing thorough and timely feedback
- Participating in discussion boards where appropriate
- Conducting competency evaluations
To learn more about the role and eligibility requirements please contact your overseeing law society: