To maintain the integrity of the assessment process and to ensure a level playing field for all students, CPLED consistently applies a clear set of policies and procedures. Students should familiarize themselves with these policies. Please note, these policies and procedures may be changed or updated from time to time.
- Policy and procedure for progression through PREP
- Policy and procedure regarding absences from PREP
- Policy and procedure regarding deferrals in PREP
- Policy and procedure regarding withdrawal from PREP
- Policy regarding accommodations
- Policy regarding defined terms
- Policy regarding information to principals
- Policy regarding plagiarism user group
- Policy regarding professionalism and professional integrity
- Policy regarding reconsideration and appeal
- Policy regarding release of Capstone results
- Policy regarding reattempting the Capstone
The PREP Student Guidebook provides students (and their principals) with information on what to expect in PREP, including important rules that students must adhere to while in the program.
For questions about PREP policies, procedures or information in the Student Guidebook, please contact us at email@example.com.