To maintain the integrity of the assessment process and to ensure a level playing field for all students, CPLED consistently applies a clear set of policies and procedures. Students should familiarize themselves with these policies. Please note, these policies and procedures may be changed or updated from time to time.
The following policies apply to the December 2020 intake of PREP. Policies for the June 2020 intake are located within the D2L course.
- Policy and procedure for progression through PREP
- Policy and procedure regarding absences from PREP
- Policy and procedure regarding deferrals in PREP
- Policy and procedure regarding extensions
- Policy and procedure regarding withdrawal from PREP
- Policy regarding accommodations
- Policy regarding change in registration
- Policy regarding communications
- Policy regarding deadline for PREP completion
- Policy regarding defined terms
- Policy regarding information provided to law societies
- Policy regarding information to principals
- Policy regarding late registration
- Policy regarding plagiarism user group
- Policy regarding professionalism and professional integrity
- Policy regarding proprietary content
- Policy regarding reconsideration and appeal
- Policy regarding release of Capstone results
- Policy regarding reattempting the Capstone
- Policy regarding timelines
The PREP Student Guidebook provides students (and their principals) with information on what to expect in PREP, including important rules that students must adhere to while in the program.
For questions about PREP policies, procedures or information in the Student Guidebook, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.