PREP is a nine-month course, consisting of four phases where students develop the competencies required to be admitted to the Bar as an entry-level lawyer. Students can begin the program in either January or July, beginning July 2020.
Sample PREP schedule:
- One day face-to-face orientation session in Month 1
- Foundation Modules in Months 1 to 4
- Five-day face-to-face Foundation Workshops in Month 5
- Virtual Firm in Months 6 to 8, one-month rotations
- Five- day face-to-face Capstone in Month 9
More information on PREP is available in the PREP Program Fact Sheet.
Program information for the 2019/2020 PREP pilot: